Kamdhenu University strongly believe that acquiring mere bookish knowledge alone is not sufficient to face the global challenges and therefore our Directorate of Students’ Welfare, persistently try to impart multifield and comprehensive extra skill to encourage all round personality development and leadership qualities among the students.
Overall development of students by co-curricular activities and groom them into compassionate professionals who serve animals, their owners and thereby the nation.
The Directorate performs manifold functions directed to the welfare of students in following domains:
- Infuse discipline in students.
- Make arrangements for promoting their education, health and welfare.
- Establish, maintain and manage hostels accommodations for the students of the University.
- Organize orientation programme for fresher students.
- Workshops/training programme for development of soft skills and personality.
- Manage bureau of information and employment.
- NSS and NCC activities.
- Sports facilities and cultural activities.
- Students counselling and campus interview for placement
- Fellowships, scholarships, stipends, medals, prizes and other awards.
- Impart training for competitive examinations for recruitment in government services and other private sectors, ICAR fellowships Like JRF & SRF, NET etc.